Wednesday

Hey Everybody!!!!!

My Name is Renee' Myers and you didn't get to see my smiling face last Saturday...
It's time for the semester to begin and for me to stay focused! Words and Images plus a weekly blog is about to become my new favorite hobby... if can you feel the sarcasm in my typing? :-/
Unfortunately I had to miss our first class, so I didn't get to meet everyone. But I am looking forward to it this Saturday!

3 comments:

Sam Ricks said...

Look forward to meeting you!

Jaye said...

Ms. Renee! Have you forgotten about your blog??! we have to post something to our own site and respond to two other people's site every week. POST SOMETHING!!! LOL

The Battle said...

Hi Renee,

This is my first time visiting your blog. I'll be back to check on your new postings. Lunch at XS on Saturday during break!