So now you know the story... here is the updated version...
I have moved back home, home being good ol' CALVERT COUNTY. It is approximately 1 hour away from Baltimore, but that is only the county line. I don't live anywhere near the county line. My parents live 15 minutes from the line, and I live with my brother which is 30 minutes from the line. So my total commute time is 1 hour and approximately 30 minutes. This is without any accidents shutting down Route 4. If that happens, believe me when I say, there is gonna be a problem. It is a two lane highway (the only main highway we have), and bad accidents happen often because PEOPLE CAN'T DRIVE. REALLY. We have 4 ways in and out of our county. North, South, East and West... 2/4 of those options are useless to me on my commute to school. The second choice adds an additional 20 minutes to my commute. Not cool and is even more problematic than Rt. 4. Route 2 is a one lane highway that takes forever to get off of.
So when people say, where is Calvert County... I'll tell them this:
1. Below Prince Georges and Anne Arundel counties
2. Southern Maryland
3. 40 minutes from D.C.
4. The woods
5. You don't want to know.
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol @ you don't want to know.
Post a Comment